2009 Top Ten BlogsPosted by Kristin Kaufman on January 7th, 2010 :: Filed Under: Individual, leadership, Organizations to Market, Team/Organization
Happy 2010 everyone! I hope your year is off to a great start. Many of you have asked me to recap the most popular posts from 2009 – so my first posting of 2010 is just that: The Top Ten Between The Lines for 2009!
If you missed any of these, I hope you will read them as well as share them with others who may benefit. As always, I welcome your comments and feedback!
As we embark on this new year together, I encourage you to send me any ideas for topics you would like covered in 2010!
Thank you to each of you for your interest and support and best wishes for a healthy and prosperous new year!
TOP TEN BETWEEN THE LINES FOR 2009
- Having to always to be right will ultimately prove wrong
- Taking action – the imperative for each of us
- That is just so rude
- Leaning on each other strengthens each other
- Philanthropy in the broader sense a source of renewal and meaning
- Initiate, Invest & Engage
- Alignment, the secret to authentic power
- Integrity – what it isn’t and what it is
- Unexpected Heroes
- Bravery an overlooked leadership quality